A celebration of the Victorian Era would not be complete without the celebration of families.
Queen Victoria and Prince Albert had nine children. Can you name them?
- Victoria (Vicki) Princess Royal born 11/21/1840
- Albert Edward (Bertie) Prince of Wales born 11/9/1841
- Princess Alice born 4/25/1843
- Prince Alfred (Alfie) born 8/6/1844
- Princess Helena (Lenchen) born 5/25/1846
- Princess Louise born 3/18/1848
- Prince Arthur born 5/1/1850
- Prince Leopold born 4/7/1853
- Princess Beatrice 4/14/1857
Take a look at this year’s Kids’ Zone Events!
We are pleased to bring kids’ zone activities to this year’s festival.
- Education activities
- Fishing Pond hosted by Belvidere Environmental Commission, “Keeping It Reel”
- Petting Zoo (11am-3pm)
- Kaleidoscope Enrichment
- Mountainside Stables
Races & Prizes:
- Hoop (trundling)
- Steam Engines
- Riddler, correctly answer a riddle and win a prize
Fun Victorian Activities at past festivals included:
- Spinning tops table
- Horseshoe pitching
- Civil War Soldiers
- Build a kids’ community quilt
- Victorian coloring pages (steam engines, quilts, Peter Rabbit, houses, etc.)
- Top Hats and Tiaras and Tea
- Take your picture with The Man in the Moon
Plan to attend Belvidere Heritage Day this year as a family and stay to enjoy the all-day entertainment, demonstrations and Civil War re-enactors along with great food and shopping.
Spend lots of time having fun in the Kids’ Zone.